quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2011

Translation for Owari no Nai Sekai

Heeeeello! Here I'm again making a translation for Maru and the other exist trace's fans! x3

Today, the song is "Owari no Nai Sekai". I translated it at my Japanese class, and now I've tried really hard to translate to english! o_o

I was in doubt about some expressions, but, if there's anything you would like to comment, please, do it! You will help me a lot. x3

So, here it is

_____________________________

A World Without an End

In the moment that important things overflow, that sadness makes everything get lost, overflowing together
That excess of time that we have left, brings easily our separation

While you live, you keep answering to the reason of your borning, even if there's no answer

Why are you ignoring the fear that comes to scare you?


While you live, you keep answering to the reason of your borning, even you can't imagine it

It's ok for me to being a wish that can't come true if it's to see a world without an end with you
This is the kind of hope I wanna have
That clock wich never stops, now stole your next day
That last gentle smile was gave to me


While you live, you keep answering to the reason of your borning, even if you don't want those answers


It's ok for me to being a wish that can't come true if it's to see a world without an end with you
This is the kind of hope I wanna have
That rain of tears that don't stop is drentching you
Then I whisper a "Thank you" for that clean sky

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blue Owari © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina