domingo, 29 de maio de 2011

Oh gosh ~

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit weak those days...

My friends are so fragile those days and I just can't stop givin' they some of my strenght but... I'm feeling tired and for real, I can't ask them to hold me just now. What can I do? Maybe I need to take sometime to me, but if I do this... Oh well, they maybe end up to broke down and I know that I can relife myself easily.

Oh gosh ~

Well, today, I'm in a hurry, I have a filosofy work to do and it's taking me a lot of time, I don't want to make this anymore. xD

Wish me luck, guys ~

I'll post something in my ameblo soon, I think that I'll put more photos there. =D
I'm getting used to write in english. :3

Feeling sleepy ~ Get back to work!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blue Owari © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina