segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2011

Neverland - Trying in English!

Oh well, think that's not my first entry in english here, but by the way, I'm here today 'cause I wanna translate Neverland from exist trace to english!

This came because of my friend Bridie (now that she is almost famous, you can call her Maru, from Crimson Butterfly. ;D), the Co-leader of exist trace UK team!

I have a lot of friends that lives in other cities here in Brazil, but it's so far away from me! But now that I have an amazing friend overseas, I can say something like "Distance is something sad, but it's just incridible how people can meet each other and be friends"
Well, sometimes, my friends here from Ribeirão Preto say something like "Oh Reiko, why you just don't stop making friends so far away from you?"
And then I think that sometimes, they are better than a lot of friends that I have here, 'cause here are so many liers and the number of "who you can trust in" are REALLY SHORT. (-_-)

OH FUCK! HOW MUCH CAN I SPEAK IN JUST ONE ENTRY? I need to stop that, I talk with my self a lot. |:

Well, let's keep on the translating as well.


____________________________________

Take me...

While I watch that gray sky,
I wish for the trip bring by the night
Oh time! Stop and take me from here

Take me
Take me and show me beyond those clouds
Take me
Without come back, anywhere up to the high sky
Take me...

You, that don't have emotions, put the guilty in something with complaints between sighs
I don't want to turn on in an adult like that. Let's go to Neverland!

Take me
In one day I'll build heaven
Take me
Without change anything, I'll cut the eternal time
Take me...

The begin of the night painted with red*. The only way is blocked by the darkness that expand.


Take me
Take me and show me beyond those clouds
Take me
Without come back, anywhere up to the high sky

Catch me
Be swallowed by the darkness and fall into the reality sea
Catch me
In that sky, there was no place to runaway, there is anything else.

Take me... Take me...

_______________________________

*aka: twilight, but I think that way sounded more poetic, just like in portuguese. ¦D

Oh well, probably there's some strange parts, but here it is! I tried at least. o_o
Some words in english have a different emotion in portuguese, is the same for japanese, so I wanna comment about some parts of the music. :3

Just in the beginning "While I watch that gray sky"

Me, my japanese sensei and my friend had a discussion about that, 'cause that part is "fukigen na sora". "Fukigen" means something like "emotionless" , in portuguese it sound weirds when we talk "While I watch that emotionless sky", it turns into "Enquanto eu olho este céu sem emoções". Maybe in english it can be better, but I put it in "gray sky" because I think that "gray" in the music means something like "emotionless" as well. Feel free to make changes in everything then! 8D

The refrain part... Well, I get a little confused, but that part sound strange even in portuguese. xD Maybe in japanese not 'cause Jyou screams "TAAAAKE MEEE" and then she sings in japanese "boku wo tsurete"
That phrase is the same of "take me" o_o"
So, I don't think in anything that I can put instead of "take me", so, again, feel free to make changes. XD

Or you can just say "TAAAAAAAAAKE MEEEEEEEEEEE, Take me and show me blablablabla~" sounds a little weird, but I still love it. ¦D

Think that is anything else... for now... Oh well. :|

If you wanna see that in portuguese, just access http://vanguardofmuses.blogspot.com/

Bye-bye ~

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blue Owari © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina